Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

Accepted in state
Bio
GPA: 4.83
SAT: 1500

@Bridge19 See you separated them - thanks!

@Bridge19 I also think that Child Development and Psychology are two separate majors. Thank you for doing this!

I wish they could release ALL decisions at once - acceptances, waitlists, and rejections. This process has so many people on edge.

Still waiting on Bussiness Adminā€¦

Agree! A snail mail letter would work better than this dumb system.

@cathang @Vil2001 Iā€™ve only seen two Architecture postsā€¦so itā€™s possible they arenā€™t all out. Until people start posting about WL, itā€™s not over!

Hi everyone! Iā€™m away at a basketball tournament with my younger son but I just got a call from my D and she has been accepted into architecture at around 12 noon today. We are all so Excited and relieved!

Architecture, MCA 4601, SAT 1240, GPA 4.15 Cal poly capped and weighted. Full course rigor, and excellent work and ECā€™s.

My heart and best wishes goes out to all of you waiting!

Iā€™ll post to the final stats thread later when I get home. Thanks to all of you on this forum who has been so helpful, you know who you are!

@GhidottiDad: In State or OSS? And Congrats!

@GhidottiDad congratulations!

@RB2019 @Vil2001 @cathang I have seen quite a few architecture/ architectural engineering/ lanscape architecture/ Construction Management posts, which are all college of Architecture. I pretty much gave up hope.

@Gumbymom Thanks for the little bit of hope, but I donā€™t want to get my hopes up again. I will keep checking the portal

same, i just dont know how to feel. its scary seeing all these acceptances and just no word for us. half of the people say thats completely normal while i just dont see how it makes sense. why would they release some and not others. especially seeing people with similar stats as me get accepted

@Vil2001 and @ChrispBear: I have following SLO admissions for 6+ years on CC and this is ā€œtypicalā€ where all decisions are not released at once.

Did you guys receive an email or just check your portal. If email how long was the time difference between when they posted it to the email.

@Vil2001 stats lower is even more concerning and nonsensical!

DS had no email and went to his portal just because I told him there was much hubbub here.

I agree I am instate for bio and other kids in my class have heard back for Architecture and Psychology and I still have not heard anything. My GPA is well over 4.2 and my SAT is 1520. Do you think I am overreacting? Should I be worried?

D accepted to Business early this morning. Still no email, just checked portal.
In state
4.14 GPA
1360 SAT
MCA ~4600

My school notoriously has at least 30 kids accepted to cal poly slo each year, and I havenā€™t heard of anyone getting in yet. Iā€™m also in state waiting for bio. I really believe that more acceptances will come out in the next few days, if not for me then for some of my classmates, many of whom are extremely qualified. Maybe the slow release of acceptances has something to do with specific high schools?