Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

Accepted! :slight_smile:
Computer Engineering
GPA: 4.2
ACT: 32
MCU: ~4659

@GoDogsGo not necessarily, it was just a theory. computer science has both sides of the alphabet coming in :slight_smile:

still no ag decisions? :((

Accepted for Electrical Engineering!
Checked portal @ 11:50pm on 3/2. No email.

In-State
GPA: 4.31
ACT: 31 (1400 SAT)
MCA: ~4500
Work Hours: 6-10 w/o relation to major
EC Hours: 11-15 w/Leadership
Rigor: 10 semesters of English, 8 semesters of science, 8 semesters of math, 6 semesters of language. No middle school grades entered.

@heeeeey my bet is tomorrow at 10:00am. Iā€™m sure you will get in. I feel your pain been through it with three kids at various schoolsā€¦positive vibes t you and everyone still waiting. Donā€™t give up hope.

Just got accepted in-state!

Electrical Engineering
GPA: 3.83
ACT: 32
MCA: 4575

Got accepted @ 11:30pm !!

-in state
-1340 sat
-4.27 gpa
-civil engineering

S in for CS!
GPA: UW 4.0
SAT: 1560
MCA: unsure
Iā€™m going to bed, itā€™s 1:00am!

@sdangler2001 What are your stats if you donā€™t mind my asking?

Did most people who applied for cs get their decision?

Did anyone get accepted for animal science?

S in for EE! Over the moon. In state! He can post stats in other thread later this morning!

@Zevia Iā€™m thinking it hasnā€™t been released yet. We are waiting on that too and my daughter is a competitive candidate so Iā€™m just guessing not out yet but who knowsā€¦so frustrating to be almost last to release.

Has anyone heard about psychology??

@sdangler2001 Would you mind sharing your stats please?

It looks like to me they are releasing the decisions for college engineering alphabetically: yesterday afternoon, aerospace engineering and biomedicalā€¦last night, civil, computer science, electricalā€¦

DD got electrical engineering acceptance at some point between last night and this morning. In-state 4909 MCA. Posted on results thread. This thread was reassuring to us. Thanks.

DD got into cs sometime between last night and now. MCA ~4800

Does anyone know when financial aid packages tend to be sent out?

Have the waves stopped for communications major?? Getting so nervous even though Iā€™m not so much a high stat kid. 3.7 CSU gpa, 1370 sat. I know itā€™s so much of a reach but I love CP SLO