Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

Accepted for Psych!!:slight_smile:
ACT: 36 (CAL poly superscore)
ACT (one sitting): 34
GPA: 4.1 Unweighted: 3.83
Really good ECS
But I don’t think I put in my middle school grades oops!
To everyone: you got this !! and even if you don’t hear back you will find a college that loves and deserves you!:slight_smile:

DS got in for Econ!!!

I have updated the google spreadsheet with everything I can find. looks like someone has posted for every major except general and manufacturing and of course, my DS is waiting for General (MCA=4912). If anyone has received an IS General Engineering acceptance please advise. For those interested in the spreadsheet here is the link (in parts)…

type docs DOT google DOT com then paste /spreadsheets/d/1iSdzLuq8p1wYNrMCynj1GFSJhDPucio3TTj-mTT18_E/edit?usp=sharing

Accepted in state for Business Admin!
4.2 CSU Gpa
~4350 Mca
1320 SAT
Lots of ec’s
congrats to everyone who was accepted and best of luck to everyone still waiting!

@edenbouskila and @ucsbmarryme

If you would all do a little extra leg work and calculate your MCAs and post to the Final Status thread, it would be VERY helpful to future applicants. Thanks!

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/cal-poly-san-luis-obispo/2128874-understanding-the-mca-plus-calculator.html#latest

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/cal-poly-san-luis-obispo/2128373-2019-final-status.html#latest

@lycheesam do u know what time u were admitted? D has almost exact same stats and we are still waiting. mca 4360

Yeah! I’m new to this so I might leave some things out.

GPA - 4.0 ish
ACT - 35 Composite

Accepted as a Communcations Major

-In state as well

congrats to the most recent bus admin admits!! thanks so much for posting!!

@Bridge19 Thank you for the spreadsheet.

So just screw the ag applicants in particular? Loool

ugh i want to know if child development has been realeased or not. have i cried for the past two days for no reason lol.

Just got in for Psychology! MCA 5000+

eyemgh, all colleges manage their acceptance for 33% yield. But they will limit number of high stats to ensure 33% yield… This is why some high stats get accepted while others do not. Ones that do not are just unlucky and has nothing to do with any mistakes they made as they get accepted at other higher ranking colleges with no problem. Your list of good stats that were accepted does not prove anything as I see a lot of low stats getting accepted as well.

where are you from generally? im trying to find method in this madness.

@StacysMom24 Can’t say for sure, sometime between 6am and 10am today

has anyone been accepted for chemistry? I’m still waiting

@inthe805 I am kind of wondering the same thing about location. I have not heard of anyone from my daughters school being accepted yet and a lot of good candidates. We are in the orange county area. Any other orange county acceptances?

@aggiemomtobe i know one person from the oc area has gotten accepted

@somedeepthoughts seems no ag yet…….we keep refreshing…