Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

I just accepted to BRAE with 31 ACT and 4.18 gpa and my friend just got accepted to diary science with a 26 ACT and around a 3.2!!! Hooray!

D just accepted to Environmental Management and Resourses!!! 1:55pm pst

MCA 4700
GPA 4.1
SAT 1390
Work in major
In state

So excited for her! Keep the faith people! This is a long process for everyone!!

Will post stats to other tread. @eyemgh

My D accepted today Animal Science, in state
MCA 4508
GPA 3.8 weighted
SAT 1370

Max course rigor for all subjects
16+ hrs sports w leadership/captain
21+ hrs work major related
I am new to this forum and think the ā€œbonus pointsā€ for rigor and extra curricular made the difference. We didnā€™t know about MCA until last month. Thank you for those who set up and support this forum! I will be using this for S next.

@eyemgh Iā€™m not so worried about MCA points, as I reported all years of Spanish but not Algebra 1. (Basically, I got the full 750 MCA rigor points due to an extra senior year math) What Iā€™m worried about is that they disqualify me for admission based on not meeting CSU requirements. Which is crazy, because all of my other CSUs have not complained about it (4/4 acceptances for other CSUs)

Accepted

Ag - Dairy Science
4.2 GPA
200 SAT

Son accepted to Environmental Earth and Soil Sciences

MCA 4754
GPA 4.4 (4.0uw)
SAT 1430
In state

Good luck everyone!

Anyone else apply for the major Environmental Management and Protection? Havenā€™t heard back yet.

Have there been anymore psych majors accepted? Iā€™ve only seen two so far and Iā€™m getting worried!!

i feel like Iā€™ve seen like a couple acceptances for communicationsā€¦ will they still be coming out?

Iā€™m waiting for psych ahhHHHH

MCA 4360/instate/business admin still waiting

Havenā€™t heard anything from Environmental Management and Protection yet eitherā€¦ hopefully soon?

1200 SAT

@somedeepthoughts @Nrvusmum @slo543689 and @AVervaet

If you would all do a little extra leg work and calculate your MCAs and post to the Final Status thread, it would be VERY helpful to future applicants. Thanks!

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/cal-poly-san-luis-obispo/2128874-understanding-the-mca-plus-calculator.html#latest

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/cal-poly-san-luis-obispo/2128373-2019-final-status.html#latest

Thank you everyone for posting to the Final Status thread thus far. We have more replies than the last two years and a bigger breadth of majors than Iā€™ve seen previously. Great job!

I have not heard back from Biochemistry yetā€¦ YIKES. I have not seen anyone get into biochem yet #stressin

@casty3 I am still waiting for chem/biochem as well

@panda4444 I just want to know alreadyā€¦ best of luck

Anyone for electrical engineering?

Is there anyone from Central Valley Ca getting accepted? Would like to know since I live there