Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

has anyone gotten in for math?

@irvington Yes, I have a friend who applied as a Mathematics major with a 4.2 CSU GPA and 1300 SAT who got accepted.

@irvington I didnā€™t find any in the Final Status thread.

Iā€™m also waiting on child development, and I havenā€™t heard anything back. Maybe they havenā€™t released their acceptances yet since there arenā€™t any acceptances for child development stated on the final status thread.

If cs was already released for some people, does that mean theyā€™re done admitting people for that major? Iā€™m losing hope.

@codingismygame your friend is instate or out state or local area?

@homestretch99 Congrats to both of you! My DS is in the shower or else I would have him checkā€¦

does anyone know if theyā€™ve started accepting biochem/chem? i donā€™t see anyone on the final thread

has anyone from LA heard back?

DS was accepted to General Engineering! Will post to Final Status page

Just got accepted for industrial engineering in state and Iā€™m pretty excited. Anyone have any recommended reading or anything else really about Cal Poly that you think I should know?

@panda4444 No I do not think so, I have not seen anyone either posting about biochem

@casty3 that gives me some hope

@crazycrabman, post to the Final Status thread with your MCA. There isnā€™t much data from past years on IE. Congrats!

@TCNCmom in-state, LA area

@eyemgh Already did, and thanks!

My son just got accepted to General Engineering! woo hoo!

@eyemgh Iā€™ll post to final thread. :slight_smile:

Anyone hear from Civil Engineering yet?

I got in for Environmental Management and Protection at 2pm today.
4.31 GPA
1360 SAT
I was freaking out all weekend lol. I think the decisions are still coming out in waves. They didnā€™t email me yet. Friend of mine applied for Marine Bio and I was wondering if that got released yet.