Cal Poly SLO Class of 2024 New Applicants Thread

Hoping for acceptance into Computer Engineering! Good luck y’all!

I think decisions will start tomorrow, March 2nd (hopefully!)

It’ll probably be something like March 15th because this waiting is oh so much fun! :slight_smile:

I logged into portal this evening and noticed some added clickable links like docusign and CSYou. I have no idea if this is significant (good/neutral/bad) but it seems like a portal update of sorts may have been done recently in preparation for decsions. Anyone else seeing a new/different portal landing page when logging in?

Nothing looks different on this portal.

those links have been there for weeks. However decisions came out the 4th last year so we will see

The housing application date changed, it used to say it would open on March 11 and now it says March 18th…not sure if that means anything.

If we are hoping for acceptances to come out today, do you think they will still come out around 5pm PST? I’ve heard various opinions on this forum, but what time did they come out last year?

It’s starting to get irritating. We are OOS and still need to schedule our spring break (in two weeks) for a re-visit to a couple of So CA schools to make a final decisions before 5/1. Would love to know if SLO should be wrapped into the trip…not the easiest (or cheapest) place to get to. Tick tock tick tock tick tock…

Is anyone having trouble logging into their portal?

nope

I would think that it means that the deadline for housing applications was changed to March 18th.

LOL!

Except it’s when it opens, and not the deadline. It states: “The 2020-21 Housing Application for new students opens on March 18 at 9 a.m.”

Last year it opened on March 21st, so nothing to see here

portal seems fine

Sorry, correction…

I would think that it means that the opening date for housing applications was changed to March 18th.

did they not send out oos admissions yet… thatssucks cuz im waiting in state lol

Is OOS state going to drop today followed by In- State tomorrow?

For what it’s worth, SDSU started releasing acceptances at 10am PST today—so perhaps Cal Poly SLO is not too far behind? We’ll see…

I don’t see any of these options- docusign and CSYou- where are people seeing them?

On the My Cal Poly Portal page there is an “Edit Favorites” button. If you click that, you will see the option to add those in as “favorites”.