Cal Poly SLO Class of 2024 New Applicants Thread

Thank you- I see them now.

Maybe, but my OOS student heard from SDSU in mid-December, so not sure that it means anything at all necessarily.

@acquaformosa as has been stated before, only a small select group was admitted to SDSU in December. The vast majority is still waiting to hear. And it looks like they are starting to hear today.

You’re absolutely right. I just found the reference on page 10 (Feb 20th) of this thread so apologies to everyone for posing a redundant question.

My d was accepted to SDSU this morning if that helps. :slight_smile:

My DD was accepted there today also, but unfortunately that doesn’t mean they’ll get accepted to CP. I wish all the Cal State schools would be in the same release schedule.

Saw a meme that made me giggle and thought you could relate:

“Waiting for admissions decisions…the circle of hell Dante forgot to mention.”

Here’s hoping no one is losing too much hair, gaining too much grey, or getting a hole worn in their carpet!

@HHuntforCollege agreed…my oldest goes to CP and I just put it out about SDSU because other’s were asking. :slight_smile: Good luck!

Any chance we’ll get decisions today?

let daughter was accepted in December of 2018 for SDSU

Accepted March 2 2019 for Cal Poly

She is currently attending cal Poly slo

Curious as I am hoping my son has this issue of choosing between SDSU and SLO, what made your daughter lean more towards SLO? Thanks for sharing.

She loved them both initially .

SDSU offered her honors , the dorms for honors were amazing !!!
The school is big , lots of down town things to do , Div 1 sports

She liked the engineering dept . It was big . Looked amazing

Cal poly slo … beautiful area up north , further away from home , and after she toured their engineering dept ! Well … it was a NO brainer for her . It HAD to be SLO . Stellar program

My Daughter was accepted to SDSU in December 2018 and was accepted to Cal Poly 3/3/2019 . She found out on Sunday night for Cal Poly and OOS started to receiving their acceptances the Thursday before, so 2/28/19. She is at Cal Poly now and loves it. Good luck to everyone, such an exciting time for our kids.

So has anyone received a decision yet today? And if so, for what major? Thanks

So potentially 20 mins till OOS starts hearing back?

Apparently some students have gotten into engineering the past couple of days OOS.

@thekid918 where did you see that? I am pretty sure those were ones who had international affiliation.

so I guess we just wait for tomorrow

Out of state would hear before in state? Really?

Yes.