Cal Poly SLO Class of 2024 New Applicants Thread

Who else is no determination for COMPUTER ENGINEERING?

Son accepted to Electrical Engineering
GPA = 3.93 (UW)/4.46 (CSU GPA)
SAT = 1470
SAT Subject Math II = 800; Physics = 800
In-state (SoCal), Caucasian Male

No email, took DS 10 min to set up the account, access the portal, and find the admission result. He accidentally logged into the student services site and got very confused. Guess the portal is not user-friendly, even to a future engineer…

Was he just accepted or around 5?

Hello everyone! I created a SLO MCA google form for collecting admit data! Take a couple seconds and fill it out! Thanks so much for contributing to the overall database! Here is the link: https://■■■■■■■■■/GdjvyEyBS37PAmd99

@Doubtfuleyes13 - not sure what time the results came out. My son just accessed the portal 15 min ago.

Still no determination for Comp Engineering oof

@ronaldmcdonald2001 yes.
Accepted (around 6 pm I believe)
Statistics
In state
4.0 UW
4.2 W
1490 SAT

My portal still says, “Thank you for applying to Cal Poly. We have received your application. No determination has been made at this time.” ANYONE ELSE HAVE THAT MESSAGE?

My son’s friend got in for Forestry today and his twin brother is still waiting to hear and has almost the same grades for Forestry. My son waiting for Industrial Technology and has not heard anything…

My daughter was accepted for Child Development.
In State
GPA 3.97 unweighted
ACT 31

Yupppppp hoping there’s another wave

Yes, there are about 50,000 students who have that message in their portal. Good luck!

@Nancymarie When did she hear?

It was posted on her portal early today. Good luck to your daughter @ecron08

Got in for Electrical Engineering!
Instate Asian female
SAT: 1570
GPA: 4.3 W 3.93 UW

Do the rest of us have to wait another whole week like with usd??

DD Accepted
Environmental Management
31 ACT

Daughter accepted! Via portal - today after 5pm. Cal Poly has been her No. 1 choice since middle school, so we’re all very excited! Congrats to all who were accepted :slight_smile:

Major: Liberal studies (College of Science and Math)
MCA: 4722
In state (NorCal)
SAT: 1360
CSU GPA: 4.22

Son accepted, just checked portal. So excited this is a dream school!
Major: Theater
GPA: 3.9
ACT: 27
In State (So-Cal)

Accepted to CS, UW 4.0, SAT 1560,