Cal Poly SLO Class of 2024 New Applicants Thread

Daughter Accepted
Theatre
UW 3.98
W 4.6
ACT 35
MCA 4818
Southern California - found out 3/3/20 -3pm
She said that there were 3 from her Society of Women Engineers that had heard and been accepted by afterschool yesterday

MY daughter just got accepted for Theatre as well. She is checking out UCI Honors College Friday to compare the schools. Best to your son!

Two individuals from my home town in the Central Valley in California were accepted for Ag Business with a 900 SAT

Daughter was accepted this morning!
Statistics major
4.5 GPA
ACT: 30
MCA 4700ish
in state/SoCal

The portal has definitely changed since getting acceptance. It now shows a bunch of info for accepted students and what’s next. Just FYI.

@thenext4years Last year acceptances started on a Thursday and my daughter didn’t hear from BRAE until late Sunday afternoon.

has anyone gotten any rejections yet? or just acceptances.

@katieb123 By history, all acceptances come first and then waitlisted/rejection come out. Delayed response tends to end up with waitlisted or rejected. I’m on the same boat with you. Still waiting for the decision.

Accepted for journalism!
GPA: 4.26 weighted, 3.59 unweighted (neither including freshman year)
ACT: 30
In-state first-year female

Honestly surprised I got in because my stats are not that good. I had a bunch of ECs that obviously aren’t included in the cal state application.

@collegegurl321 When did you get your acceptance?

Has there been any in-state acceptances for Biological Sciences or only OOS? I didn’t see any in the thread yet. I’m still waiting :confused:

@oceanlover16 - I’ve seen a few acceptances for Biological Sciences, but not sure if they’re IS or OOS. We’re IS and still waiting to hear for the same major.

Last night, probably came out at 5. I checked when I saw everyone commenting on this thread. Sorry for not mentioning that! Do you think they have released all acceptances already or are there still more to come?

Our school’s college coordinator told the students that SLO advised her this morning that another wave of acceptances will go out today at 5

guys, how do you check what major you got in? I can’t find that

@WantToGetAcceptd It should be stated in the admittance message in your portal. It is also stated in the “Congratulations!” email received this morning.

@oceanlover16 I got in for bio last night at around 5pm and am in state

for in state right

Are you by any chance an in state international or are you an instate citizen bc maybe they released international in states idk tho

My son was accepted last night around 5PM
Major: Landscape Architecture
MCA: 4470
CSU GPA 4.03
SAT 1330