Cal Poly SLO Class of 2024 New Applicants Thread

its not letting me log in to the portal

Portal always goes down for maintenance on Wednesdays…

If you are offered admission to Cal Poly, either as outright acceptance or on the waitlist, please remind your parents to join the Cal Poly SLO Mustang Parents facebook page. It’s one of the largest parent FB pages in the country and a great information resource. Newly accepted first year students should be sure to join the Cal Poly SLO Class of 2024 (Official) page – be sure to join the one moderated by students, rather than the one hosted by a marketing company. Congrats and best of luck to all!

What’s the soonest they’ve alerted people off of the waitlist in the past, anyone know?

Still waiting… Keeping fingers crossed

Accepted RD Business administration

GPA: 4.15 W/ 3.9 UW
SAT: 1310
8 APs
Basketball ©, Student Gov, CSF, Peer Mentor, Honor Society
Female, Asian, In-State

@winnie2123 When were you accepted?

Has anyone been accepted as a food science major

Does anyone got invitation for LOOP scholarship?

"Congratulations! As one of the top conditionally admitted students in the College of Engineering, you’re invited to apply for a renewable, $10,000 Loyal Order of Propellerheads (LOOP) Scholarship.

This scholarship was created by Cal Poly Engineering alumni to inspire students to attend Cal Poly and experience the Learn by Doing engineering program that made our donors successful. In addition to providing financial assistance, the scholarship recipient will also receive guidance, counsel, and ongoing mentoring from Propellerhead members."

I’ve heard of one or two child development majors getting in—has anyone else gotten in or known anyone who has??? Or even waitlisted?? Please respond I’m so stressed! At this point I’m waiting on my rejection so I can commit to my other school!

My major is food science too. I do not know anyone who has been accepted. I hope we find out soon!

Yes, my daughter received the invitation to apply for the LOOP scholarship today.

What is taking the admissions office so long, when should we expect to hear back latest?

@Jokes123 If I’m going to get rejected, I just need them to tell me. This no notice, prolonged admissions process is giving me so much anxiety.

Are any acceptances still going out for Construction Management? Still waiting…

My sister applied for Business Administration- no determination has been made yet. She applied on October 31, 2019.

@jf20201 March 4. The decision was sent to my email. I was selected as a cal poly scholar. Don’t worry the rest of the decisions should come out soon

We’ll definitely know our admissions decision before or by April 1st.

I just want to get this rejection over with.

Any guesses on what the acceptance rate is this year anyone?