Cal Poly SLO Class of 2024 New Applicants Thread

@soccersoccer12 : Bus.Admin Major “no determination”

People have been receiving waitlist notifications for quite some time.

@soccersoccer12 Mechanical Eng Major “no determination”

@JandTsDad - I already knew that some had received waitlist decisions a few weeks ago. There was a few more released yesterday evening apparently which is what I was inquiring about.

anyone hear anything today?

My daughter received a call yesterday from the Cal Poly SLO admissions office asking her if she was still interested in attending - she was accepted to Public Health on the first day decisions came out.

She formally accepted last night.

This leads me to believe they are waiting on decisions from those already accepted before making any further decisions.

Hang in there!

im still waiting but i assume its rejection. i applied under child development and my stats are low. sat: 1150 gpa: 3.8

Not surprised they are waiting on people to accept offers and nice they are actually making personal phone calls to check in. I’m sure they are also eager to get all the decisions out.

i think decisions are out, i got rejected
SLO trash anyway lol

ya i got rejected also

DS rejected too just now

got rejected too

EIM rejected. 3.5 GPA 29 ACT, work/extracurricular/community service hours related to major, child of a CA combat veteran. Grateful to at least know after all this time! Good luck everyone!

denied for arch; 28 act, 3.7 gpa, in state, not too many ecs…very disappointed to say the least.

Rejected from Agricultural Communication, 3.59 Weighted, 1270 SAT, leadership activity

Son was rejected this afternoon for Business. 4.1 GPA and 29 ACT. This was just a backup school so he’s not disappointed. Good luck everyone!

just rejected for Marine Sci 3.9 GPA 31 ACT, now to get rejected from Stanford

rejected, biology, 32 ACT, 3.9 uw, 4.3 w

Rejected. Cal Poly SLO is fake asf for dragging out the rejections. Agree?

I don’t agree. I think they are trying to get the best possible students enrolled.