Cal Poly SLO Class of 2025 Regular Decision

Both my daughter and her best friend still waiting, both business. Both in state.

I think you’ll have to wait for the email. Only portal has been updated, but email has not gone out yet. You’ll probably have an option to confirm in the email.

1 Like

My son is Biomed Eng and hasn’t heard anything (status still shows no decision). He’s in-state, has a 4.2 WGPA, 8 APs, golf team captain, tons of volunteer hours and other ECs. Not sure what the lack of decision means at this point; I think the waitlisted applicants may be better off than no decision. Regardless, I’m confident he and all of you will end up at a great school that’s the right fit.

5 Likes

Nope, still waiting.

i applied, still nothing. ive seen two accepted on this thread from the first wave

Nothing still for my son. Curse this “acceptances, waitlist, rejections, but maybe a little of this and that at other times” thing.

6 Likes

They will send an email to opt into the waitlist. No essays.

1 Like

In state still waiting for business

1 Like

Not yet. In State - Son is still waiting as well.

Daughter Waitlisted-Bio
Her friend from HS got accepted for the same major last week. A very competitive major. Same stats so who knows
but OK since got an early notification of acceptance to Cal.

3 Likes

Same

Daughter in state just waitlisted

I know. I think he would be pretty high up in Cal Poly’s calculation too. It just goes to show how competitive some majors are. His was Biological Sciences.

Same here
 wondering the same as we wait

Weightlisted - child development

This wait is killing us!!

Waitlisted for Psychology. GPA of 4.2, 9 AP classes with sports, school and community leadership roles. In-State

1 Like

My twin boys both were accepted to business early last week (IS).

1 Like

Has there been any acceptances or waitlists for Construction Mgmt or Philosophy? I haven’t seen any but may have missed them.

One acceptance of each on this thread.

Post #274 Philosophy
Post #323 Construction Management

1 Like