Cal poly slo fall 2018 transfer thread

Accepted!

Dairy Science
GPA 3.48

Does anyone know how we accept on the portal?

Is anyone else an animal science major? I’m getting really nervous, mine is still pending.

Accepted! Mechanical Engineering major

History still pending.

Any Computer Science majors get accepted?

To those who have received acceptance notices- are you getting emails to check portal or are you just refreshing the portal every 5 seconds?

I saw CE majors get accepted and Im worried I got rejected.

Any business admins hear back?

@napavalleygirl @omarllamas1023 Also wine and viticulture, still no determination. What’re your guys’ stats if you don’t mind me asking? I have all courses completed and have a 3.5 GPA

I just got accepted! I really don’t know how

@mt7667 I am missing one course. 3.97. Also applied to Fresno and haven’t heard from them either.

@napavalleygirl That’s really good, good luck! I only applied to cal poly, I didn’t have all the desired courses for UC Davis

@mt7667 The pre-req’s for Davis were basically the same as applying to med school so I punted on that program as well, lol. Good luck!!

@napavalleygirl portal. I still have not received an email.

Still waiting back. Business admin with a 3.38. Have all the requirements.

@nemohq16 Sorry I didn’t list it.
community college: Orange Coast College
major: computer engineer
GPA: 3.73
Pre-reqs: I finished everything on the assist page including the support courses.
IGETC: will complete this spring
EC: none
Golden four: A, A, A,A
in-state

accepted!
Child Dev major
3.7 GPA
associates degree complete
along w all desired/required

to all denied, i was denied last year and was super upset because i just wanted to go to SLO! but looking back now i’m really glad i was! i took the extra year to raise my GPA and ended up applying to UCs under sociology major and i’ve gotten into UCSB and SDSU, and i’m waiting on UCLA which i never would have dreamed of! everything happens for a reason, remember that friends

Admitted!!!
major: anthropology and geography
GPA: 3.50
good luck everyone!!!

ACCEPTED!

Major: Political Science
AA-T/AS-T: Yes
Pre-reqs: Complete
IGETC? Yes
GPA: 3.6
Golden 4: A,A,A,A
Local Area? No (Alameda County)