Cal poly slo fall 2018 transfer thread

@9785694 No, my wife is a Cal Poly graduate and has a full time accounting job here in SLO so it is my only option. Yeah, definitely a bummer. I wish you the best of luck in school!! :slight_smile:

Waitlisted for Business.
De Anza
GPA 4.0, Golden 4 AAAA.

Waitlisted. Business Admin 3.5 GPA golden 4- AAAB. All general ed done and finishing last major class this spring semester. From so-cal, inland empire

@slocity4 @DAnzaColl1
RIP

@gabe6678 my condolences. Best of luck getting off the waitlist!

Waitlisted for ME. Again. ):

Well this sucks. Lol.

----Waitlisted----
Business Admin
GPA: 3.8
Golden four: AAAA
16-21 Hours of extracurriculars with leadership
Transferring with compatible AD-T in Business

Wondering if any more people are going to be accepted? Iā€™m a psychology major, and saw that someone got into psyc with a 3.5ā€¦ I have a 3.55 and should have a little more than that with my AA-T boost. Iā€™m starting to get worried, but maybe another wave will come out on Wednesday like it did last week??

@mt7667 @napavalleygirl Have you guys gotten anything yet for Wine and Vit?

@earlytransfer11 I donā€™t want sound like a downer but I donā€™t think theyā€™ll be giving out anymore acceptances. I could be wrong, but the rest of the decisions coming out will be waitlists or denials. People who are waitlisted will not know if they get in or not until July 15th at the latest, pretty much last resort for filling in those who decide not to attend Cal Poly. Seeing how rare it is to get off that wailist, we might just accept it as being denied and start exploring other options, though there still might be a slim chance.

@omarllamas1023 Still no determination, I feel like they havenā€™t gotten to us! Itā€™s like the end of the world on here but I feel like for how uncommon our major is one of us would get inā€¦ Hoping we all got in and they just havenā€™t gotten to Viticulture yet!

To be honest, at this point I just want to get it over with now and hope for either acceptance or denial, not the wait again with waitlists and hope for the better all over again. I got in to my other choices and happy about it.

SLO and Long Beach were my #1, so getting into Long Beach eased up on me and would gladly attend that school. The decision would of came down to me really spending time on both campuses over the next few months. Other than that, nothing much, each school has its pros and cons.

Waitlisted for business Administration. IM SO PUMPED

waitlisted for computer engineering

Waitlisted
Business Admin-Information Systems
GPA:3.78(with ADT)
Non-Local

Quick question for those of us who got waitlisted how do we go about ensuring we get housing on campus if we get accepted later on even though the housing applications are open next week? Are we just at a major disadvantage?

Mine still doesnā€™t tell me if Iā€™m waitlisted or rejectedā€¦ :frowning:

@omarllamas1023 @mt7667 Still no determination at this time. I am hopeful one or all of us will get in! I called and they told me they were still making determinations for W & V.

Any transfers heard yet this week?

@samtamimi Weā€™re just gonna be at a major disadvantage it looks like. I called admissions to ask about housing for waitlist transfers and he said we would just have to see whats left if we get accepted.