Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Very impressive stats! I am proud of mine too. His UC capped is 4.25 and he is taking Discrete math in his Senior year. He has strong Robotics Experience. He applied for CE in UCSC and got in.

3 Likes

I have no idea what D22’s staus is, she hasn’t gotten any emails. We’ve always assumed SLO would be a long-shot for her and she isn’t expecting an acceptance, so I think she kinda forgot about them!

1 Like

Congrats to your son on getting in to CE at UCSC!! Great program!

I’m sorry! You get an A+ on the gif though.

12 Likes

D22 portal says "No determination has been made at this time. ". Hoping we will hear something soon.

6 Likes

D22 waitlisted just now. 2 waitlists in a row for her now (UCD as well)

4.0 unweighted 4.29 capped? Full load of required APs for Biology major.

Accepted to SDSU, UCSC & CSULB

My S20 was waitlisted at Cal Poly and was eventually accepted. He is currently at UCLA.

5 Likes

Waitlisted Public Health
UW: 4.0
W: 4.3
Max leadership and work hours in her intended major.
In state Bay Area Hispanic female

Twin brother got in to architecture a couple of weeks ago.

So much disappointment in this process !

6 Likes

Does anyone know the breakdown for viticulture? My son is waitlisted… thank you so much.

This forum has been a saving grace! May all these kids find the right schools for them and just :sparkles: shine!!!

5 Likes

It’s a rough year. I feel for you trying to navigate the process for twins!

3 Likes

DD 22 Just Accepted for Software Engineering!!!
OOS Texas
4.25 SLO capped

There is still hope!!!

9 Likes

My son just graduated from Chico as well, great overall experience. Daughter just waitlisted at Cal Poly Slo too. Journalism.

1 Like

Target projections show 162 Freshman applicants for 43 spots.

3 Likes

Actual acceptance and not waitlist? Was it just posted today, or leftover from 3/10 posting?

4 Likes

Says Congratulation and shows her major as Software Engineering. Cal Poly is her 1st choice and we have visited SLO twice in the past 6 months.

6 Likes

She checked at 1pm CST and no determination had been made.

4 Likes

@Nefussy We have a lot in common… and I have a degree in journalism! What other schools is she considering?

1 Like

She has already heard back (with acceptances) to Emerson, Fordham, Hofstra, LMU, University of Denver, San Diego State, Long Beach and San Jose State. Oh, and CU Boulder. Still waiting for BU. I am hoping she will fall in love with one of the West Coast schools and stay close.

1 Like

Thank you!!

But that was for last year correct?

My daughter just got portal notice between 3:45-4:15ish she was accepted for Architectural Engineering. She has been so stressed as this is her top choice. I feel for everyone still waiting or waitlisted, but keep hope going!
OOS 4.0UW, 4.5W, 4.35 CU GPA, job, lots of ECS

18 Likes