Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Does anyone have an idea around if Cal Poly will start to release decisions today or tomorrow?

I think it’s extremely reasonable too!! It is a lot of money to pony up!!! I’m thinking my daughter will probably get a SDSU scholarship and free ride, live at home. And I will have to pony up over $100k for Cal Poly SLO, which I will do with no complaints. Writing the checks will be hard at first, but I will get used to it, I’m told.

1 Like

Not only does Cal Poly have an excellent program for D’s major, but local SLO companies also recruit SLO students, even freshman students, for various jobs in her area of future career interest.

1 Like

Just a guess here but I think they will start releasing decisions next week. They seem to be about a week behind last year. For example, D22 has audition tomorrow (along with a bunch of other potential music majors) but originally, the auditions were supposed to take place in early to mid February. Just my opinion. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

cal poly website down? technical difficulties, could they be getting ready to release?

1 Like

My portal is still up

1 Like

calpoly.edu

That comes up normal for me too

dang thats weird alright guess it must be for me then.

Yeah idk, i heard from a current cal poly student about two days ago that decisions should come out this week so it’s possible they’ll come out later today or tomorrow but idk

yeah, for us transfer we have to wait until the middle of march

1 Like

no. i had that same glitch. lets see if there is an update later today.

Has anyone gotten emails from Cal Poly since November/December?

1 Like

I got one saying “ We invite you to explore Cal Poly” assuming it’s generic tho

OOh good to know. I didn’t get one so I am assuming it’s a bad sign, but we will have to see :slight_smile:

1 Like

University of Washington - Seattle also gives more merit $ to OOS. I understand but wish in state students received more, on the other hand I love that we get more at some of the OOS schools! I guess it depends on perspective. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, as a CP Business alum I agree it’s a great school for that. The Big 6 (now Big 4) recruited on campus and I was able to get an internship and then started full time right after graduation. I felt very much prepared for my job. I don’t understand why the UC’s don’t have basic Business Administration?

5 Likes

UCs seem to be more researched focused imo.

1 Like

I didn’t get that. Yikes!

1 Like