I did not :frowning:

1 Like

Are you in state or out of state?

1 Like

Did not :frowning:

Weā€™re in state

1 Like

merit or need based scholarships?

I just looked at the scholarship info. and itā€™s not directly from Cal Polyā€¦only highlighting Cal Poly so Iā€™m sure it means nothing.

5 Likes

OOS applying for architecture. When do you think Iā€™ll hear back??? I heard they release acceptances alphabetical by major. Is this real or fake news. a lot of anticipation

two years ago it was February so I donā€™t know anymore, thinking good thoughts for tomorrow

2 Likes

Itā€™s been February notification for OOS every year since my oldest son got accepted in 2015. Really surprised we are still waiting.

2 Likes

SLO use to release alphabetically by College and then major. Not fake news, old news since for the last few years there has not been any specific pattern.

5 Likes

iā€™m a little heartbroken that oos did not drop today. but itā€™s good to know the good people of this message board are suffering with me!

16 Likes

Why is this starting to sound like a pool? :smile:

I think I only checked this thread and the portal about 10 times today. So thatā€™s progress.

10 Likes

My daughter is not at all stressed or obsessively thinking about this as much as I am. Iā€™ve also recently learned that CalPoly SLO is likely not her first choice anymore. So I am going to TRY and follow her lead. She told me to chill out. :joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

12 Likes

Feeling good about Friday. Not based on anything. Just a good feeling. All other decisions weā€™ve received were on a Friday around 5pm.

7 Likes

Itā€™s also not my daughterā€™s first choice, but itā€™s my first choice for her. :joy: I was hoping if she got in, sheā€™d change her mind. At least I know sheā€™s not stressed about it either. Her top choice is UCB, but unless she blew someone away with her essays, sheā€™s got almost no chance. She has some good options though.

7 Likes

So funny, the lightbulb just went off, when I finally realized ā€œOOSā€ was ā€œout-of-stateā€! Itā€™s like the military in here with all the acronyms :slightly_smiling_face: My daughter is OOS and agghhhhhhhhhh I canā€™t stop checking.

8 Likes

My daughter too. Iā€™m glad I want it more than her though. She already got her first choice (which was easy-peasy). Good luck!

6 Likes

Our friendā€™s daughter received her offer from Cal Poly Pomona (in-state) about 2 weeks ago.

3 Likes