Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Any Poli Sci yet?

2 Likes

Has anyone been accepted into viticulture?

Congratulations for all your hard work on getting into SLO!!! Enjoy!!

4 Likes

S22 In-State. Accepted Civil Engineering. UW 4.0; CP 4.38.

6 Likes

SLO used 9-11th grades for their GPA calculation and the 8 semester honors point cap for qualified classes taken 10-11th.

2 Likes

Notthing yet.

1 Like

Just got in for Poli Sci! Didnā€™t receive an email yet, just checked the portal.

9 Likes

Nothing yet.

SLO does not use the same GPA calculation. 9-11th a-g course grades with an 8 semester honors point cap for qualified classes taken 10-11th grades only.

Exactly our situation. Iā€™m afraid to tell her to check! :frowning: Good luck to your son!

3 Likes

Congrats! Awesome CM program. They are almost at a 100% hiring rate right now. I have a 3rd year CM major and my son already has offers for when he graduates and has had a summer internship every summer since his first year. I think its one of the best programs!

1 Like

Thanks, I guess Iā€™ll have to ask my daughter to check her GPA in her application. I was going to try to calculate it on my own. :sweat_smile: I havenā€™t told her decisions are out. :tired_face:

So just calculate UW GPA using 9-11 and add max of 8 points from 10-11 to get CP GPA?

1 Like

@ksd4 my son was accepted Construction Mgmt. It is part of CAED.

4 Likes

got in in state statistics. 4.10 gpa.

7 Likes

My daughter got into psychology

7 Likes

Son accepted to alternate choice of major Tourism (but he secretly wanted that instead of Bus Admin anyway!) Weā€™re OOS. Hooray!

7 Likes

Accepted for Computer Science (In State)!

UW GPA: 4.0
W GPA: 4.5
SAT: 1580

9 Likes

No email yet just updated in portal

Can anyone tell if they are still trickling out or if this was all one batch?

3 Likes

Those spots are rare as henā€™s teeth. Target for Fall of 2021 was only 66 spots for FTFā€™s. :grinning:

4 Likes