Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

My D is at work. So I need to wait!

2 Likes

Any rejections? Only accepts?

My D got into public health.Last name starts with s. No email. Just portal update.

3 Likes

I’ve only heard of acceptances from
Friends.

3 Likes

No WL’s or rejections have posted here. But they’re typically later, days, week(s) later.

Can you explain what that means? I’m so lost on the GPA thing. My son’s high school reports a 4.0 UW, 4.39 weighted 9-11, and 4.5 something as an “academic” gpa. California school. Is that what cal poly goes by?

Waitlists and denied are informed later

1 Like

That’s interesting

We are waiting for an answer on that major as well, our last name starts with S. my daughter checked as soon as people started posting acceptances & there was nothing in her portal. She has since left to help out with a swim meet so won’t be checking until later tonight- the suspense is killing me (her maybe not so much😂)

1 Like

The year my oldest son got in (2017) the email came three days after the portal update.

1 Like

Would you mind sharing stats?

Son got in for construction management. In state. 3.82 CSU GPA, 4.4w/3.6 UW high school GPA. 11 APs, 9 honors classes.

7 Likes

No, you cannot depend upon the HS GPA.

I use the Roger hub UC GPA calculator and add in the 9th grades to get the SLO capped weighted GPA.

https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

1 Like

Accepted, In-State, Biological Sciences.

7 Likes

They will calculate based on your application and if you are competitive, you will get in.
Dont worry about it. Nothing you can do about it

3 Likes

Just accepted, in state. College of Ag.

6 Likes

Huge congratulations!!! Would you mind sharing stats? My in state daughter applied into Bio

DS in!!!

I checked on my phone and didn’t think he was in at first. I’ve gotten used to what the two sentences below the table looked like. I expected that a congratulations would come with a longer message. I zoomed in and saw congratulations.

16 Likes

There is a Stats only thread where you can post your results and information that some posters asked me to setup.

Here is the link: Cal Poly SLO Freshman Stats Only Class of 2026 - #18

3 Likes

So, do you now regret canceling the tour? Congrats!!!

5 Likes