Cal Poly SLO Fall 2023 Admissions - Class of 2027

I am an alumni and one daughter went and another is there now. There is no legacy advantage granted for applicants at Cal Poly, as far as I know.

2 Likes

You all are really committed to SLO. That’s talk a lot about how happy you are with Slo. Good to know. :blush:

1 Like

Yep! I have a graduating Sr at CP and a high school Sr waiting to hear. We’re on pins and needles here :sob:

3 Likes

DS2 a graduated Mustang (2020, BS in Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting and a minor in Philosophy) and DD4 anxiously waiting (BS in Biomedical Engineering).

2 Likes

Is the accepted wisdom this Thursday or Friday?

1 Like

Haha! When my daughter’s portal updated in 2019 it was at 9:30 am on Saturday March 2! So, that ship has already sailed :joy: Crossing my fingers for tomorrow OOS and tomorrow or Friday in-state (we are in-state/SF Bay Area)

1 Like

I didn’t realize Saturday was an option. I was looking forward to a break from the anticipation over the weekend.

1 Like

Correct, no legacy advantage. Just pride! :wink:

1 Like

I was looking back at the thread from that year and it was crazy. In-state kids’ portals were updating at 11:00 pm and later on Friday night, 4:00 am Saturday morning, etc. we didn’t expect it then either.

1 Like

It’s a fantastic school. I am actually more impressed with it now and the changes they have made since hubs and I were there.

4 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to everyone!!

5 Likes

We have one daughter there and she’s so happy she sold our son. Hopeful it works out for him.

2 Likes

I have a 2021 CP graduate and a 2023 high school senior hopeful!

4 Likes

Is that your real name? If so, read the instructions below to change your username.

1 Like

Thanks

Ugh. The wait is endless.

8 Likes

So are results coming out around 3 today?

No confirmation just speculation. It will happen when it happens.

6 Likes

I am guessing tomorrow! I know it is always on a Tuesday or Thursday but I just have a hunch it will be tomorrow afternoon.

6 Likes

Are the decisions expected today?