Cal Poly SLO Fall 2023 Admissions - Class of 2027

anyone hear from CAFES?

1 Like

You have to click on Application Status in lower left corner

1 Like

Go to the Portal. Click on Student Center. Scroll down to bottom of page and find Application Status. Click on that.

1 Like

Since it is not by major, maybe it is rolling out by last name?

We are near the end of the alphabet - anyone else?

2 Likes

We are T :pray:

2 Likes

When you log in you have to click on “Student Center” then scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to “Application Status” - that will take you to a new tab and the decision (or not) is there.

2 Likes

S here. Was hoping same…

2 Likes

We’re even lower…lol…maybe!

1 Like

We have heard and we’re “F”

6 Likes

Could be, my last name is P and I havne’t gotten anything (first name K)

2 Likes

When log in, click “student center”, then scroll down to “application status”

We are “O”

1 Like

Some where I heard its by firstname

1 Like

I would think it would be batch loaded so all at once but am still hoping. This is awful…

1 Like

DD accepted for journalism! No email just checked the portal. Her initials are early in the alphabet for those trying to figure out how the release is going (no idea if that’s relevant).

3 Likes

could be :slight_smile: my son’s first name starts with an A and we heard (last name starts with U for reference)

3 Likes

USC EA release was a mess with rolling acr 1 hour and no pattern to it, so if Cal Poly wants to take inspiration we could see something similar

3 Likes

Daughter was admitted for Anthropology (first and last name both “M”). She has several friends who haven’t heard anything yet, though.
[Edited to add: very small, unassuming message – nothing other than a little line of congratulation under the application status; no email or anything, only knew to tell her to check because I saw people on this thread say that acceptances had started.]

2 Likes

That’s not good haha. My son is CS and nothing. Hopefully we’ve debunked that one and it isn’t bad news. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, my son did get accepted for CAFES. In state. CS GPA 4.09, W 4.4, UW 3.9. 27 classes, 5 AP, 8 other honors.
You got this!! Good luck!!!

4 Likes