Cal Poly SLO Fall 2023 Admissions - Class of 2027

No, I do not work at any University or in admissions. Just a long time CC follower/contributor whom likes to help applicants with their CSU and UC questions.

12 Likes

Have they done the waitlist wave yet?

My son was accepted on 3/10 for Econ. :blush:

2 Likes

No waitlist decisions yet.

2 Likes

SLO admission process is disappointing. Like everyone else that is waiting, been checking all week and nothing yet. And thank you to everyone that clarified the 5 years of English and Math.

My D23 got accepted into CS for UCSD, UCI, and UCLA today.

7 Likes

Same with my son. Nothing from cal poly but got into UCSD, UCI, and UCLA

6 Likes

My son got into UCLA, UCSD, UCI, Cal poly Pomona but nothing from slo. He even got a full merit scholarship to sdsu.

9 Likes

My OOS S23 was accepted to ECON on 3/10.

3 Likes

Congratulations! My D plans to apply next year for Public Health - would you mind sharing your D’s stats? It definitely helps us get an idea of realistic expectations for my D.

1 Like

Any OOS admits for Kinesiology yet?

Hard decision but my son committed to
CalPoly over Davis. I’m thankful for a decision he really loved the learn by doing concept at CP and knows a few current freshman who love it there so that also helped ! Both are great school so I don’t think you can go wrong !

10 Likes

My daughters friend was admitted to kinesiology and is OOS.

1 Like

Congrats to her. Hoping for a waitlist then I guess.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cal Poly SLO Freshman Class of 2027 Waitlist Discussion

Depends upon how many students enroll by May 1 and if they have spots open. Check out the stats on the 1st post of the Waitlist discussion thread.

1 Like

Have we seen any rejects from SLO yet?

No denials as of yet.

1 Like

Has there been any waitlisted yet?
Thanks

2 Likes

No waitlist decisions posted so far.

1 Like

What are you thoughts on why CP did not release anything as of yet? We know it’s unpredictable but historically they would have had something released by now after the first wave last week.

6 Likes