Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

Humboldt’s already adopted a polytechnic model for decades, that’s why they’re being considered.

1 Like

How with a 3,94? Lo

? Gpa? And how come i havent receieved mine yet?

I got humboldt too dumb cal poly slo

Where else did u apply

probably cause i didn’t take 1 prereq

@carlvss do you go to Cuesta? A counselor there told me that you need to file a hardship letter, not an appeal, stating why it would be impossible for you to move. They consider homeownership, having a minor child in school here, having family to care for, all kinds of stuff like that. The counselors know what CP is looking for and can help you write one.

1 Like

Probably not the wisest idea to mandatory reset everyone’s password during Decisions phase.

I didn’t know my email so I had to create a new account.

3 Likes

Imposter!

1 Like

Hi everyone! Just wanted to update that I just got admitted off the waitlist for biological sciences!

5 Likes

Congratulations! “Just”…as in today?

1 Like

Yep, today as of about 6 pm

2 Likes

Accepted off the waitlist for bus admin! No details or financial aid Information yet, has anyone else been given more details?

4 Likes

Welcome to the gang

2 Likes

@user_364742 and @javajuliet:

Any idea if you’ll be attending? Or still waiting for the UCs?

I was accepted off the waitlist for business admin on 4/19. Does Cal Poly have a statement of intent fee? If so, where can I find out how much the fee will cost and do I need to pay it immediately after accepting my admission?

1 Like

No - $0 to accept Cal Poly’s offer. May 1st is the deadline.

Awesome! Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Did anyone get off the waitlist for CS?

Don’t bet on it, be happily surprised if you do. 1007 applicants for 37 slots. I don’t think I’ve seen any CS off the waitlist here, and only a handful of CS acceptances.