Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

Same on the anxiousness dude. I’m up anyways cuz I get off at 1AM but I really, really wanna know already. I HAVE A GIANT BOTTLE OF MALIBU READY FOR THE CELEBRATION

3 Likes

11:50 and nothing…YET. Lets manifest our acceptance lol :crossed_fingers:

You guys think the record number of freshman apps took away some of the transfer slots?

Drink it anyways! You deserve it for committing this much time checking

2 Likes

Back at it again tomorrow. See y’all bright and early :smile:

1 Like

Night

At this point I’m gonna save all of my drinks and take shots corresponding to the day that we get our decisions.

You hear that SLO? You’re being complicit in killing my poor, poor lightweight liver.

1 Like

I’m in slo right now. Was hoping to hear that I got accepted when I was near but I’m. Leaving today and it doesn’t look promising.

Hows the campus looking?

Beautiful. It was nice to see students on campus made it feel somewhat normal

1 Like

Thats great! lol tell em to give us the decisions asap

If I didn’t get into Cal Poly Pomona for comp sci is it safe to say I wont get into SLO either?

@chelsalina - Two completely different schools. Two different sets of criteria for admission.

Just want to say thank you for responding to everyone’s questions so quickly and being on here to help us out! We really appreciate it

2 Likes

yes thank you @CalPolySL0Bound

1 Like

I’m starting to think we might not know until next week…but that’s too long! Has to be this week

Do you think because of the people soft updates that happen on Wednesday they won’t send them out today? honestly, its a waiting game and no one knows lol

It’s St. Patrick’s Day

:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

Maybe many of you will get Lucky today.

7 Likes

green and gold for st. patty’s and for cal poly! we’ll be dressed appropriately!:four_leaf_clover::racehorse:

2 Likes

Getting so restless :grimacing: