Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

A ton of in-state freshman just got in around 4pm and this is a week and a half earlier than last year!

1 Like

ā– ā– ā–  buster!?!?!? Where are u getting all of this info from!?!?!? Gaahahhh why cant transfers get this fingggg info already!! Grrrr

I also look at the college confidential Cal Poly SLO 2025 thread

End of feb or early march for acceptances looks like. If not then i know i will be waitlisted or rejected. Hehe thx for the clues

Any engineering major who got their decision from Cal Poly Pomona? I am mechanical engineering major but still did not get any decision yet. I know most of the transfer students got their decision but I did not see any engineering student getting their decision. Anyone for Pomona?

Im engineering as well and havenā€™t heard back from Pomona

What engineering are you majoring in? Do you know if Pomona give their decisions based on majors? Coz I know most of the transfer students of other majors got their decisions last week.

Iā€™m not sure how they roll it out but Iā€™m aerospace engineering and havenā€™t heard back yet.

Iā€™m also waiting for a decision from both Cal Polyā€™s, nothing yet. Aerospace Engineering as well. It looks like most freshmen and out of state students received decisions already. Hopefully Transfers follow in the next couple days. Itā€™s hard seeing all the excitement in the 2025 thread and all we get is crickets lolā€¦ The anticipation is real!!

I personally know a lot of in state transfer students getting their decision as well. But most of them are com sci or business major. I still have not heard of a single engineering acceptance yet. I guess the engineering acceptances come the last :frowning:

Thereā€™s already some transfer acceptances? :flushed:

omg really? :scream: Iā€™m a business applicant hearing this makes me nervous now :frowning:

Hello! Please try to keep Cal Poly Pomona discussions in the Pomona thread because it is starting to confuse people who are wondering about Cal Poly SLO:)

2 Likes

I think they are taking about Pomona, not SLO! Do not worry!

Really sorry for the confusion! That was for Pomona. No more Pomona talks here :slight_smile:

I figured after looking back at the posts. Sorry my mistake! Thanks tho :slight_smile:

Any new transfer updates this is getting scary with all the freshman getting acceptances, where is the transfers? Loool

Nope :confused: I have yet to see a transfer student get notified of admission though. My portal still says ā€œno determination has been made at this timeā€ā€¦ Iā€™ve seen from past threads that transfers usually are the last to get notified so Iā€™m not too sure.

Has anyone heard anything? With freshman getting acceptances itā€™s becoming too real and nerve-racking!! At the earliest, when do yā€™all think transfers will hear back?

Lol hiheyhelloo thatā€™s funny,

I donā€™t think we hve to worry then. I mean none have come out yet. I think only have to worry for waitlist or denial if its too late like mid march that time