Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

I think typically we just have to send where we decide to go… but some of them make it due earlier. So if the due date for the transcripts comes before the date you have to decide (like long beach) and you are still considering going there, then you do have to send it. But some schools don’t require it till like June when you’ve made a final decision. So it really just depends I think.

2 Likes

You only send transcripts to the schools that are demanding them before the date to commit. If their transcript due date is after their date to commit, then wait until you decide.

Some schools want partial transcripts. Other schools only want final transcripts.

1 Like

Thank you so much.
I’ve been confused about what a partial transcript means exactly… what is it compared to another transcript type?

Partial transcript just means without the last semester of classes I’m pretty sure

1 Like

Are you at Cabrillo?

It means that you haven’t finished the spring semester so it’ll show as in progress. Once spring is over we send our final transcripts which show springs grades. I have that in my to do list also!

2 Likes

Does it say you have to send your partial transcripts by a specific date?

It’s kind of vague in the emails but they just say “Official College Transcript from” or “submit official transcripts” by March 17th or April 1st.

1 Like

Mine says transcripts should be sent immediately.

“Please send your official `in progress’ transcript, to include grades received to date and a listing of courses in which you are currently enrolled, to Cal Poly Admissions in an envelope sealed by your school. This is an immediate requirement and should be done now.”

1 Like

Mine says this as well when I click on transcript in my portal under my to do list

1 Like

Yes I am

Same. Guess I’ll get on doing that lol. I already sent out a few transcripts cuz CPP and CSUF had 3/15 deadlines for some pants-on-head reason.

I hate how we have to pay for transcripts… especially when they are delivered electronically!

2 Likes

My CC does 2 for free. Yours doesn’t do any?

I get 2 for free too but I’m way passed that at this point lol

Lol same here. Had to send two already. One to csuf and the other to csun…crazy because I had to send my transcript to csun way before even decisions came out

has anyone heard anything for tonight

Nothing here yet. I don’t know when the second wave is coming out.

1 Like

Nothing on my end either :frowning:

1 Like

Honestly guys I know everyone just wants to hear the yes or no to get the crazy rollercoaster over with already, but I promise it’ll be better for your mental health if you just give it some patience :frowning:

2 Likes