Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

S are you local?

Ventura, California

update I just downloaded my application off calstateapply and apparently I did indeed fill out those questions lol. But why in the world would I put 21+ hours per week when It was often well over 40. sigh Oh well, I filled out the application as a last minute thing at like 3AM so I shouldn’t be surprised.

21+ hours per week was the maximum you could put on your application. Don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

A wave of relief just washed over me. Thank you. I was like “why did I sell myself so short!!”

3 Likes

still waiting as a bio science major if that provides relief for anyone

2 Likes

still waiting for aero engineering and the pit in my stomach since the first wave came out is still here too (im just really anxious))

2 Likes

I just HOPE that there is a second wave.

nothing yet… sociology major

Just received an email saying financial aid has been finalized.

My aid has no mention of cal poly scholar or work study. Curious if anyone else has either?

Anyone apply for EOP and has heard back?

mine doesn’t either and I was a little worried about it, I know not everyone is selected but I definitely meet the criteria hahahah

Ahh ok same!

Same here. I feel like I qualify based on GPA and EFC but maybe they also considered other factors?

Who else is hoping for a second wave of acceptances today? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’m definitely nervous but hoping for something positive today or tomorrow

just hopeful thinking of course but I’m hoping it might still come out. I looked at the freshman forums and it looked like it might have taken a few days for them to be notified so I’m not giving up hope yet🤞

Did only Locals receive their decisions in the first wave?

this is so frustrating, I literally checked my portal in my dream -_- this will be over soon I am sure

1 Like

I feel you. Since I am currently not in the USA, I wake at random hours at night to check this thread and the portal.

1 Like