Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

sonoma state keeps sending me emails with the subject line of “admissions decision.” I feel like they know they’re playing me.

3 Likes

starting to wonder what it takes to get into some of these state schools :sweat_smile:

yes I got accepted for political science on the 17th of march

SLO could probably fill almost all of their transfer slots with local students from Hancock and Cuesta. As a cal state, their mission is to provide a pathway to an affordable bachelors degree for local students. There are just too many students wanting to attend for slots available.

2 Likes

I can definitely agree with that. I’m from Hancock and I know 6 people and myself who all got in from Hancock as well.

2 Likes

Nothing on my end as of 6pm.

Have any sociology majors heard back?

Nothing on my end either

Nothing … ugh

What a weird year.

2 Likes

I think those were all the acceptances we’re gonna get :frowning:

4 Likes

Feeling the same way, sadly :cry:

1 Like

I’m thinking that too at this point. oh well if that’s true then that’s not where we’re meant to be

5 Likes

Last year one of my friends was rejected from slo. The rejection letter came out the last weekend of march. It was either the 28th or 29th…

2 Likes

Nothing yet on my end either. At least they should have the gall to take it like they actually mean responsibility and not waste our time. If they don’t want us, send us on our way.

7 Likes

I am done with checking my portal. I will not check it anymore until April first .

3 Likes

really. kind of unprofessional that they leave students hanging like that.

6 Likes

sociology major here, I know of someone from my school who got in the same day everyone else did. I have not heard back with a 3.9 gpa AA-T ADT and all required and desired courses done in fall 2020 for a CCC.

1 Like

I’m starting to feel like GPA doesn’t matter anymore and its primarily just wether you are local or not.

3 Likes

i’m local, got in last year, and haven’t heard anything yet this year. idk if that gives you any hope

1 Like