Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

Waitlisted. Got a email yesterday at 5:50pm pst

Major: Business admin - Accounting
GPA: 4
AS-T: Yes
Pre-reqs: Complete
Golden Four: A, A, A, A
Local: No
20 hours of work per week. I work in local government.

I’m going to take my name off the waitlist. Good luck all!

3 Likes

@PunctualPancake Hey Pancake any news?

1 Like

Still “no determination” here, although I’ve already told my family I got rejected lol

3 Likes

Still “no determination” as well, wouldn’t say rejected yet lol. Little miracles can always happen when least expected

2 Likes

Same situation here. I’m glad our own Mobties got on the waitlist though! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You have had a positive attitude on here from the beginning. Your perseverance is going to do you well in career & life. Keep it up, dude!

3 Likes

@mobties666 is a victory for us all :joy:

Thank you thank you😌

1 Like

I haven’t seen any EE got in or waitlisted in this thread! maybe they haven’t start engineering applications yet!?

1 Like

This person did, and quite a few other engineering majors

Looking at the Fall 2021 target sheet, they are targeting a grand total of 19 EE acceptances for transfers. Last year was 48. There’s just hardly any slots for it. Also remember that we are a very small subset of total applicants here.

1 Like

make sense! did you get in yet:)?

so I’m 99% sure that the “target” number doesn’t refer to the number of acceptances but rather refers to the total number of students they anticipate enrolling in the fall. these numbers will be different because not every student admitted will choose to go to Cal Poly.

If you look at the last year actual vs last year projected, they’re basically right in-line with each other though. I think you’re right, but functionally, it’s not that much of a difference. With 19 projected, we can assume they’re only going to give out like 40-50 admits max, so it’s gonna still be hard as hell.

Me? Yes I did. I posted stats up higher.

@maora34 did you take that electrical circuits course?

I am business admin major, not EE. Funnily enough though, I wanted to be EE in highschool and now I work full-time as a lab tech in the biggest Silicon Valley EE/consumer tech lab after being hired on after being an intern lol. I’m useless for academic questions on EE but if you have any job questions let me know lol.

@maora34 sure! any internship opportunities?

waitlisted for ag business on 3/26

@Alipco1020 did you get an email?