Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

Right? Like I was trying to think of all plausible reasons and it just doesn’t make sense. Like are they waiting for people to decline admission so that they can possibly send out more waitlists instead of rejections? Unlikely. Are they waiting for more schools to send out admissions so that rejected people are less likely to appeal? Also doesn’t make sense. I just want an answer! lol

3 Likes

totally, I was wondering the same things. it’s just so weird because it seems like they’re the only school that does it like this. every other school i can thin of is either rolling with acceptances/waitlists/rejections or all at once like Berkeley?? I’ve assumed rejection at this point but I just want to know so I can start planning or maybe get an appeal going.

1 Like

Yeah exactly. It’s really weird and everyone kind of knows their decision based on when it comes out which is kind of lame! lol but yeah if you’re planning on appealing it doesn’t hurt looking into it now at this point. Hopefully you just won’t have to use it. I don’t think i’m going to appeal if I get rejected which I prob am.

I’m glad were all in this together! Like this obviously sucks and I wouldn’t want anyone to have to go through this process but at least I’m not the only one struggling with this. I just wanna know already.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree. It’s def nice knowing i’m not the only one and having people to talk to about it. It’s also nice that we are the same major! I’ll def see you in other threads right??

2 Likes

Best of luck to y’all. Hope by whatever chance I do get to see you guys :frowning:

5 Likes

Anyone thats planning on living on campus next fall and needs roommate lmk
snap: Jacksongoo3345
insta: J___goo

4 Likes

Just accepted my admissions! So excited. If anyone wants to talk/become friends, hmu!
snap: jordikins
insta: jordanhopkins__

4 Likes

Okay yolo Ima drop the socials too.

snap: maora34
IG: sam_dea
Y’know what while we’re at it: hop in on the linkedin connections LMAO
https://■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■/in/samuel-dea-huang-309a8b164/

5 Likes

yup, still waiting over here as well…

1 Like

well we know we’ll get the official decision by tomorrow or the next day!

1 Like

Nightly update: still no determination

4 Likes

everytime I check up on this thread, you’ve replied.
it was an honor knowing you!

3 Likes

Feeling’s mutual mate😌

3 Likes

Same here. Nothing yet.
Good luck everyone hopefully we hear something today.

4 Likes

Cal Poly definitely a top choice, if any transfers want to stay connected for fall 2021 my insta is (parkerabt).

3 Likes

I’ll only release my info if I get in. So we’ll see lol

2 Likes

They have to release the last decisions by tonight correct? I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m just waiting for my no.

3 Likes

I think they can release them tomorrow as well unfortunately.

1 Like

I think they can technically still release them tomorrow but from the trends I’ve seen they typically release on Wednesday’s. I’m also just waiting for my rejection at this point haha

1 Like