Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

Oh wow really?? Well congrats to him! I didn’t think any more acceptances were going out. I wonder if it was because he was international or not that it came later.

yeah that is what I am wondering too … some people got rejected already so i think there is still hope you never know what could happen next few hours tho!

2 Likes

i could be wrong but somehow i feel like it’s not gonna be updated by midnight. or maybe i’m just jaded from how many times i’ve logged on and seen no determination.

4 Likes

I don’t know honestly … at this point I am like whateverrrr

3 Likes

Imagine getting in at midnight of April fools

1 Like

Woa I just checked my portal and I got in for Civil Engineering!!!

9 Likes

congrats!!! glad to see more acceptances are coming out!

2 Likes

Omg! Congrats!!

2 Likes

Thank you all!! Everyone should check their portal they must have released a batch not too long ago last time I checked at 8pm it still said no determination.

2 Likes

Congrats! I just checked and still nothing for me, but glad to hear you got in!

4 Likes

Still nothing for me too but I’m so happy to see more acceptances.

5 Likes

that’s so random lol but congrats!!! glad to see someone else get in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats! I really had given up on more acceptances coming out but glad to hear you got in :slight_smile:

4 Likes

congrats slight_smile: happy to see more acceptance … would you mind sharing your stats?

2 Likes

Just so you all know If something is supposed to happen by a certain day, it means it is supposed to happen not later than that, so it includes the day as well. It means that at some point on May 30th, the entrants should have been notified

1 Like

That’s awesome dude! Still nothing on my end yet hehe

Trust me, I’m literally watching like a hawk. Because if not SLO, then CPP lol. At least I know I got in there

Thank you! Heres my stats:
GPA: 3.87
Major: Civil Engineering
IGETC will complete by spring semester
Golden 4: AAAA
ADT: Yes
Pre-req: All done
Local: No, San Diego
Work: nada
EC: a lot but not major related
Leadership: Yes

Best of luck to everyone still waiting!! Hope you guys get in :slight_smile: