Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

freshmen > transfers > freshmen wait-list > transfer wait-list > rejection… if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

Just set up an aggregation for places where you can get admissions update (like this forum thread) then go about your day. Check the aggregated content once or maybe twice a day. The portal as well. And one day you will see your admission posted… accepted or rejected… that’s your peace of mind. Don’t stress over it too much guys.

3 Likes

Why do you think the 23rd will be a possible date?

becaue it is the next wednesday since the prior years have dropped on wednesday

GUYS WE COULD POTENTIALLY HEAR TODAY, THE FRESHMAN PORTALS HAVE JUST CHANGED TO WAITLISTED!! THIS MEANS THERES ONLY GOING TO BE 1 ROUND OF ACCEPTANCES HOLY MOLY ANXIETY JUST shot up Exponentially

2 Likes

3 posts just now on the Freshman SLO thread, WAITLISTED in portal.

Weird 11am Waitlist

This is great development!! we could hear some news today

2 Likes

Oh my gosh that is great news!!! And even if not today that means hopefully next week!

Interesting Freshman Waitlist drops before Transfer Admission.

1 Like

My buddy received his acceptance March 22 as a transfer in 2018

2 Likes

Well, thinking there would be another major freshmen acceptance drop so late was kind of silly…

1 Like

god this feels so good they can finally focus solely on transfers now

2 Likes

Do you know your transfer admit rate?

The college within Cal Poly is 15.32% for me lol, based on last Fall. I do fall within the GPA range, however; I will not be shocked for a rejection :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

do y’all think today or next week

lmao I just checked my email and I got and email asking to come to open house and I thought it was the admissions decision​:sob::sob:

2 Likes

Mine is 13.28%. I will be surprised if I get a rejection from Cal Poly, but not so dissapointed because Cal Poly is known to be “random” in making admission decisions.
An admission rejection of a school is just an admission rejection of that school. Don’t feel personally attacked by it.

2 Likes

16.42% I like my chances :woozy_face:

was this for pomona? lol i just got that email too.

Imagine getting accepted and visiting the ocean every week :face_holding_back_tears: