Not a local, but in state

2 Likes

admitted!!!

3 Likes

2023 Applicants —

Acceptances for 2022 began:
March 21st (Monday) @ 3:57pm Pacific Time on message #544

9 Likes

I got admitted for recreation, parks, and tourism administration!!!. How do I accept my admission ??

1 Like

It may take 24-48 hours before you can accept.

1 Like

Everyone it looks like @calpoly_admissions is doing an instagram live about what to expect now since applications have rollen out at 6 pm so sorry

7 Likes

The portal takes some time (1 day to few days) to be updated & then an “Accept” button will appear right next to your “Congratulations, you have been selected.” You won’t see it yet.

2 Likes

Would you list the 3 pre-reqs that are not finished?
People next year can look at your experience.

sure

No admit yet, guess that means i didn’t get in. CS, 3.9gpa, As golden 4

Local non local ? how many overall units you completed ? any special status( veteran, eop… etc) ?

same, even with eop & being a veteran

1 Like

Im in OC, i have 72 units but no physics, thats probably why. I did a bunch of extra math classes and didnt do phys.

1 Like

woah ■■■, your pending after all of those stats?

Ok, thank you

yea but I won’t be able to finish the last physics class they are asking for. maybe thats why

1 Like

ACCEPTED!

Major: Business Administering
GPA: 3.76
Golden Four: A, A, A, AP Exam
Local: No but in SoCal
11-15 hours of work/volunteer hours per week (not major-related)
Leadership position: Yes
Veteran: No

2 Likes

Same!!! but with a 3.46!

1 Like

On the calpoly website for construction management they have required courses along with desired course also sometimes referred as support courses.

2 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who got in, and I hope the best to those who have not heard back yet! I’ve been a lurker of this thread for a long time, so I’m happy that we finally made it to decision day!

6 Likes