Calc III Scheduling, Need Help!

<p>Hi All,</p>

<p>Yesterday at Bama Bound I signed up for Calc III in the 12:00-12:50 time slot (CRN: 44566). Last night I was attempting to switch to the other Calc III course during the same time slot because I had heard that I would work better with that professor. However, after dropping the first Calc III course, the system is not letting me register for either Calc III class and says I do not have the required prerequisites. My AP scores (which UA has not received yet) will place me out of both Calc I and Calc II, and I had no trouble registering for this class earlier today. What can be done to get me back into my class? I emailed <a href=“mailto:registrar@ua.edu”>registrar@ua.edu</a> about my issue, but I feel like that may not get the job done.</p>

<p>Thanks in Advance for any advice.</p>

<p>You might also try emailing the advisor for your major. What is your major?</p>

<p>I’m majoring in Chemical Engineering, and thanks for the advise I’ll be sure to send her an email.</p>

<p>Be sure to include your CWID and mention that incoming frosh who’ve taken the AP tests can assume that they’ve passed for registering.</p>

<p>For anyone with a similar issue, it was easily taken care of by calling the math department and simply asking for an override. The number for the math department is 205.348.5071</p>

<p>I went through the same thing today and was about the post this. I don’t understand why it let me sign up yesterday and not 3 hours later gave me an error when I tried to switch. The math department was great in getting it straight though!</p>