Calc Online Code Question

<p>S had is using same Calc book this semester as he did for last semester. He used the online code last semester and I believe he should be able to use the code this semester – if he could find it. He can’t get into his last class via Blackboard to see if the code is stored there. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to find the old code?</p>

<p>My S used his online account for 2 Calculus classes. He said he just signed into his old account using his password and than added the new class information to add the new class. He did not have to reenter his access code.</p>

<p>Hopefully your S remembers his password to get into the account and that this works for him too.</p>

<p>Lessons learned every day.</p>

<p>Son can get into his account but his old courses are gone. He couldn’t access new course without inputting his old code or buying new code. </p>

<p>Fall 2012, we had purchased new book which included online code. Book covers multiple Calc classes but per the WebAssign customer service rep, the WebAssign code included with the book only covered one course number. Since UA splits the book into multiple course numbers, we were better off buying a used book and then buying what is called a multi-term code online. Who knew (other than beth’s mom)? We have had no experience with books that covered multiple courses before. </p>

<p>I’ll add that WebAssign access was free for all students until midnight last night. So today would be the first day a student would be having access issues.</p>

<p>My daughter ended up with an extra code when we ended up having to buy a different book for Calc III. Her professor apparently uses a different version of the book than her Calc II prof. Go figure!</p>

<p>Let me know if anyone needs a code.</p>

<p>Sniner, if my son hasn’t bought code yet we will buy yours from you.</p>