Calculus II Books Question

<p>We are a bit puzzled and would appreciate input. The list of books assigned for Calculus II includes the following:
Essential Calculus Early Transcendentals, used $74.75
Web Assign, used $47.95
Essential Calculus Bundle w/ ebook Web Assign, used $125.30
Web Assign w/ ebook, used $70.05</p>

<p>Although all four are listed, do we need to purchase all four or just purchase with or without ebooks? What are the advantages to either choice? Are we misreading this and need to purchase all four? </p>

<p>We’re also going to look on Amazon and clegg…any other recommendations? </p>

<p>Thanks much!</p>

<p>I would not get an ebook for Calculus II, especially if one is also taking Calculus III (same book). Web Assign (if the instructor uses it at all) is cheaper (~$33) when bought online through Web Assign themselves. I’d buy the used book. A quick search shows the lowest prices (~$50 shipped) when buying used from Amazon or half.com (owned by eBay).</p>

<p>Do the Calculus courses require those darn clickers? I don’t see any listed.</p>

<p>If the course requires a clicker, you’ll see a clicker access code listed as a required material. You only need to buy the clicker itself once.</p>

<p>Calculus courses generally don’t require clickers.</p>

<p>If you’re ever in doubt, call the SUPE store.</p>

<p>We were confused the first semester S1 was at Bama. Everything said “req’d”…so we thought we had to buy everything. The Supe store caught our error, called us, and fixed our order over the phone.</p>