Caltech Class 2027 Official Thread

I’ll ask

Yes the 2 that replied still have it

Would you consider them highly competitive applicants?

Not highly no. Oly campers or anything, but certainly competitive. Not bay area / east coast. Midwest so idrk

I am RD only and still have the banner

Interesting

Im not sure the banner means anything but idk

The checklist is still there? It was supposed to diminish before the decision, or not?

Hey - are you able to check the network section of the portal in inspect element and tell me what your 758bd4a551.js file says?

What exactly are you looking for?

I have a website which uses font awesome and the file seems generic.

on firefox, got ot he protal > inspect element > click network > relod > and click on that file I mentioned > clcik on response and copy what u find

my end mentions a lot about rejected for some reason?

“ This year, Caltech received just under 11,000 Regular Decision applications which was about the same number of applications as last year. Our class size for this year will be 235, a slight increase compared to last year when we enrolled 224 students. We admitted 35 QuestBridge students and another 118 students in our new Restrictive Early Action process. As promised, the majority of our admits will come in Regular Decision. ”

1 Like

Can you send a screenshot so I know what exactly you are talking about?

Seconding this

nvm its probably just a generic file

1 Like

1 hour left

I have the “Current Application Status: Application Complete” banner still and my app fee date was changed to 3/10 (was 3/6 until yesterday)

1 Like

If you do not have the application complete banner are you rejected ?

I don’t think these signs are indicative to be honest

2 Likes