Cambridge or Callaway villas

<p>I need some pros and cons, preferably from people who have lived in them. Help me decide</p>

<p>Went to College Station with my D to find housing. Waiting at that light by Callaway and trying to turn was enough for me! We signed lease at The Stack. She can walk across the street to school and if chooses to drive her car, it is easy to get in and out of. Also everything is new!</p>

<p>I am also stuck deciding between those two! So bummed out that on-campus housing is full. The only thing that makes me lean more towards callaway villas is the price… around $600 a month without a meal plan. I think cambridge is quite a bit more expensive because it requires you to purchase a meal plan (correct me if im wrong!).</p>

<p>My daughter lived in Cambridge her Freshman year and loved it. I think it was a really good transition for her.</p>

<p>Etxcat, my son is tired of driving from his apt. in town, so he signed there too awhile back. Did they indicate that everything, including their parking facilities, will be finished before fall classes begin?
Nicoleg, which size apt. were you looking at? Because stack had some for $675/month when we were there at the end of last semester (if you don’t mind being in a 4BR with probably some roommates you don’t know).</p>

<p>The Stack supposed to be completely finished in item for move in mid aug. My DD is going to be in College Station this week and will check progress. My DD has 3 other roommates but she has a private bedroom and a kitchen! I don’t really see the appeal of Callaway compared to The Stack!</p>