Campus Life at A&M

I am international student from Kuwait.
Got accepted into College of Engineering at A&M. I am focused on Academics obviously but socializing is very important to my personality. Wanted to know how it is in the campus?
What is the party scene and fun filled events?

Sorry @PM2198 I told you to post here instead of the Parent’s forum and you aren’t getting much response. Social life at A&M is just about whatever you want it to be. In the fall, you’ll find a lot of it revolves around football- midnight yell, games, etc. but it does not have to if you are not interested in that. There are many student organizations- you can find the listing on the website- including several for international students. The dorms are mostly freshmen but not totally. Upperclassmen rent apartments and houses in college station and Bryan. Drinking age is 21 so most students can’t legally drink in restaurants and bars. Northgate is a string of restaurants and bars across from the north part of campus.

College is what you make of it. I don’t attend A&M, but the people I know there can all agree that most of the " party scene" will revolve around student organizations that your apart of. try to see if their is a club you like on the website.
I would personally suggest you try to join Aggie Club for Engineers(or any engineering society) because they have a ton of members and social networking events and some travel trips out side of A&M.

Look for clubs here https://stuactonline.tamu.edu/app/search (you have 900+ to choose from (: )