Campus Tours

I know I can call the school and ask, but we are trying to make some last minute decisions. Does anyone know if the in person tours enter any buildings and if so, which ones?

We toured here long before covid and the answer then was none of them!

1 Like

That’s odd! We visited before Covid, too, and went into the Arts Center, Science Center, Shain Library, saw a room and dining hall in The Plex, and The Cro. We didn’t cross the street to the athletic facilities, though.

We went in September and went into all the buildings @helpingmom40 mentions.

Thank you all! I do think it’s strange pre-covid to not enter buildings during a tour.

We didn’t go into any buildings on our tour in 2018. There were a few schools that didn’t take us into buildings. It is strange, and I don’t think any of those schools ended up getting apps.

1 Like

There were several schools we visited in 2015 where we didn’t go into buildings. Or we stood in the lobby of the library hearing how each level up was for quieter study - that was the building! At one, we stood in the entryway of a dorm to get out of the elements.

At most, we could visit a dining hall on our own.

Very few showed dorm rooms. But in reality, the rooms DS had over his time were so different that it’s hard to imagine what would have been representative.

That wasn’t a huge turnoff for DS, btw…