Can books be charged to student account

<p>Can books ordered through the Supestore be put on a student’s UA bill somehow? One of S’s scholarships has not being credited yet, so I would like to find a way to get as many debits on his account as poss to avoid a credit refund. This scholarship may be used for ANY college-related expenses (inc books and travel), so there’s no problem, but it would be easier if I can get everything onto the student bill.</p>

<p>My oldest son at another university can do this, but when we asked a Superstore employee when we were at move-in, she told us no. It would make life easier if you could, not only to go against scholarship money but also as S2 doesn’t have a credit card to use for his books or needed supplies.</p>

<p>If I am wrong (we only asked one employee) please let us know as this would make life much easier!</p>

<p>No, I have never heard of this being done. You can however write a check to the SUPE Store, they will accept parent checks (made out to the SUPE Store) just have your student fill in the proper amount. They will also take parent charge cards, as far as I know.</p>

<p>The only time I seem to recall the Supestore charging books to student accounts is when students are student athletes with book scholarships or on the GI Bill.</p>

<p>I understand the desire for liquidity, but that can often be compensated for by buying the books online for a lower price than the Supestore. I easily saved $100-$200 this semester by buying my textbooks online.</p>