Can I apply as a transfer when I'm still in HS?

I’m planning on transferring to UCLA for the fall of 2020, but I’ll be graduating May 2020.

By then (if allowed), I’ll have my IGETC and major perquisites completed. This fall, I’ll also apply for the TAP program at my local cc - is any of this allowed?

I’ll be completing other perquisites as well for my alternative choices.

You will be graduating HS in May 2020? If so, why would you apply as a Transfer? You would apply as a Freshman applicant in Fall of 2019 to be admitted for Fall 2020.

If you are still in HS, you cannot apply for TAP. TAP is for community college students not HS students taking community college classes and IGETC is for community college students seeking to transfer.

You have asked these questions before, bottom line is that you are a HS student taking community college courses. These will give you college credit when you apply to the UC’s but you will be a Freshman applicant with college credit.

Information about IGETC on UC Website:
The Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) is a series of courses that California community college students can complete to satisfy freshman/sophomore level general education requirements before transferring to most colleges and majors at UC campuses.

1. Again you are HS student and not a transfer student.

Certification of IGETC completion is the responsibility of the California community college.

1. So will the CC you are attending as a HS student, certify you for IGETC completion?

My bad, sorry.
I forgot this question was already answered - changed my plans then went back to this.
I want to apply as a transfer since it’ll be a lot easier. For the most part, AP credits will fulfill my IGETC whereas if I were to apply to UCLA as a freshman it wouldn’t.

If you are using any of those CC credits to graduate from HS, whatever university you apply to, may not let you use these for both HS credit and college credit. The receiving university has the option to give you credit for AP coursework or concurrent credit. At all of my children’s universities, they were used to met the prerequisites for other courses. They were not used for full credit university level courses.

I’m assuming that you don’t need financial aid since you want to go in as a transfer?