Can I be rescinded if I.......?

<p>dont take the AP Tests I said I would. i dont recall them asking me if i were going to take them but someone said they did so i am assuming i said i was going to take the ap exams.</p>

<p>I emailed UCLA after I was accepted for the fall semester. They said it will not affect your admission, and they told me you dont even have to notify them. As long as you take keep your course load , you'll be okay.</p>

<p>Exactly as HelloAll said. The UCs evaluate your courseload, including AP test focused classes which they treat as more difficult efforts similar to Honors classes. They don't care if you take the test, only that you take the class and pass it. It is in their financial interest if you DON'T take the tests, as then you don't get to substitute AP credits for certain classes and for points toward your graduation requirements at the college. </p>

<p>The one caveat is that a minority of schools teaching AP classes will lower your grade or fail you if you don't take the test after completing the class. Make sure that taking the test is not a condition of the course itself. For most people, it doesn't matter at all.</p>

<p>oh thank god. i took 5 first semester and taking 4 now. i didnt feel like paying 86 bucks per exam and wasting time to take it because i wanted to relax for the rest of the year</p>