Can I change my major?

<p>I had wanted to double major so I listed the majors I am interested in as 1 and 2 on the choices. I got number 1. I am happy with that, somewhat. But it sounds like I going to have a hard time taking classes from number 2, at least in the beginning. And I have enough AP credits to transfer in to cover all the core classes, so I will be going straight in to major classes. Is it early enough to still change this? I was already accepted.</p>

<p>I’m not sure I understand your question. You want to double major…are you wanting to swap them and start taking classes in your #2 pick? Last year you could change your major online…but I would recommend you call an adviser in one or both of your majors before you change anything.</p>

<p>You can change your major on your AIS site. Check that for change of major requests.</p>

<p>im have been thinking my major a while. Because i had a bachelor degree IT. From small country’s diploma. I wish i want to continue my degree. But my GPA so low, and i dont have STA or GRE score. I have no idea any chance </p>

<p>First way: re educate to enroll community college
Second way: just pursui some certificate, training around Information technology
Third way: just improve my english, back to my country, and then study online. :confused:</p>

<p>Any suggestion please, is anybody know better certificate course Information technology.?</p>

<p>i could choise those three ways. But i have no idea</p>