Can I get in

<p>I really want to attend Tcu but I am not sure I can get in. I have a 3.65 a 1790 on the sat... This will hurt me I know. I am applying as an elementary ed major. I have worked in a Nursery for 0-5 year olds since 2007 (52 hours a year). I was the teen director. I was a crew leader for vacation bible camp at my church since 7th grade (36 hours a year). I have won 10 awards in highschool so far. Two in my intended career. One was a child development portfolio the other a child safety project. I received my academic and musical letter. I raised almost 1500$ for the March of Dimes Foundation. And I have started to get my teaching certificate at DVC A LOCAL COMMunity college. I have only taken 2 Ap. But I have taken child development at my highschool and at dvc, I have also taken a class that gives me an internship in an elementary school. Lastly I got a job in August, after school everyday, as an assistant kindergarten teacher in an extended kinder classroom.
I have been told I have a fantastic essay.
I also did the freedom of expression page which truly shows my love of teaching.
Thanks for reading....</p>

<p>What’s your class rank? Did you take the ACT?I’d say you’re right on the nose kinda. It’s worth a shot to go ahead & apply. Your GPA and other info you’ve listed could help you get in.</p>

<p>Mdarden, I agree with cee. You have a great story. TCU takes a holistic approach to its applicants and your work experience, community service and clear passion for what you do will be very important to your application. What year are you? Do you have time to take the SAT again? Or as Mdarden suggested, try the ACT? Maybe sign up for the December SAT and ACT and see how you do… Meanwhile, go ahead and apply asap to be eligible for merit scholarship. I think the cut off date is December 1. You can send in additional test scores later.</p>

<p>Thank you so much… I don’t know me class rank but I am not in to 15% or anything like that. I have already applied early action so I can’t take sat again.</p>