Can i get in?

Im an incoming senior so I plan to apply to colleges this upcoming few months.
I dont want to get into my extracurriculars because I have alot, but based on these stats could I get into colleges like UCI, UCD, UCSC, or UCSD?

UC GPA of 3.92
Highschool NW accumulative of 3.6
Highschool weighted accumulative around 3.8
SAT 1640 aka 1180 (im retaking it this saterday but i dont think ill do much better, i probably wont get higher than 1250)

I know my SAT score is awful but my gpa is good (not to mention extracurriculars) so based on these numbers would I get in? I want to major in Poli Sci and minor in French if that matters. Also I prefer UCD or UCI.

It’s highly unlikely for UCSD but for these majors you have a shot at the others if you can bring your score to a 1250 indeed and keep that uCGPA.

UCSC looks like a solid match. UCD/UCI could go either way and UCSC would be a slight Reach. Bump up your test scores you it could help your chances.

Based solely on your stats, your list doesn’t have any sure things… A compelling list of ECs and an application essay could get you into any of them but, your GPA and SAT make them maybes at best. I’d add UCR, SDSU and CSULB to your list. For Poly Sci - Sac State’s proximity to to the state capitol makes it worth a look.

Nice job so far and good luck with your applications.

Sorry Typo but meant UCSD would be the Reach school. Also take @NCalRent’s advice and apply to some if the schools listed.