Can I get in?

I’m currently a senior and open to any advice I can get!

live in Illinois and go to a very competitive and rigorous high school
planning to study science education
current UW GPA: 3.75
current UW academic GPA: 3.67 (I didn’t do well at all my first semester of freshman year but I’m definitely going to raise it this year even just a little)
ACT: currently 29, hope to get up to 30
I took one AP class sophomore year (psychology) and am taking three my senior year (APES, French, and English)
No honors freshman year but two advanced classes (English and history), one honors sophomore year (French), three honors junior year (French, math, and biology), I have also done orchestra honors each year
Strong EC’s (a mix of religious activities, community service, school clubs, my job as a teaching assistant which is great for my intended major, and tons of fine arts credits in orchestra, film, and dance), I’m on the board of each club too

“Can”- of course (grammar of can/may…). Will you? You seem to fall into that vast maybe area. You can’t get in if you don’t apply.

Your essays will be really important, senior year grades don’t seem to matter as much and unfortunately oos scores have been trending high. I’ve seen people on here with 33 act get rejected. Your major and your essay are huge deciding factors. It may be worth looking at schools like LaCrosse and Whitewater as well if you are wanting to come to Wisconsin.