Can I get into KAIST or SEOUL National University?

I am from India. I want to study engineering.
I have a gpa of 3.8 out of 4.0.
SAT-1555
I have a few school level and district level awards for ECs.
SAT subject tests-Physics-740
Math 2- 750
Will this be good enough?
Are there any chances of financial aid at these places as I am not very rich.
Plus I am really into Korean culture so learning Korean is no big deal.

Sorry a typo I have SAT 1550 out of 1600.

I’m Korean, and I’m pretty sure Seoul National University is free cause its a public university.

@Brian1025 Thanks for that info man. Its a relief.

Just because it’s a public school doesn’t mean it’s free. Even if it WAS free, I doubt it would be free for a foreigner.

For Seoul national, the tuition vastly varies depending on one’s major and your year. In case of engineering, it is around 3 million won as of 2017, which is around 2800~2900$.

Here is the chart directly from Seoul University. Look at the category that says: 공대.

http://www.snu.ac.kr/upload/edu_file/2017_tuition_under.pdf

@Shougun Actualy I have just been searching it online - one years courses is about 3000$ which is minimal compared to US universities. My friends have gone to SNU and many received scholarships

Its really easy to get in if you’re a foreigner

Hi , shougun. I am from india too. Me too wants to study engineering at KAIST. You SAT and subject test is scores are very impressive. I think you have good chance of getting in KAIST.

As far as I know(maybe) for getting admission in Seoul university you will have to take Korean language proficiency test .

Where as KAIST has good scholarship( tution fees, health insurance and Rs21,850 per month as financial support) and knowing english is enough.

So, in which application period are you applied/ applying?

@devsin I. Am applying in the current cycle i.e the March 22 deadline. When are u applying?
Could you share your observations too?
Thanks anyway.

does kaist offer full scholarships foor international student?

I am applying for late admission .

@devsin I am applying for late admissions too. Are you from the US?