Can I get into Nursing School?

Hey everybody, I’ve always wanted to have a career where I care for people but recently I’ve realized that I want to work in the nursing field. This is sort of an issue because I’m an incoming junior in high school and in freshman year i had 5 fails and in my sophomore year i had decent grades. i realized that i was messing up my life by doing bad in school and so far i’ve made up 4 fails in summer school but i’m still concerned that i couldn’t get in and also wouldn’t do well in college. i know that from now on i’ve gotta work my butt off and get nothing but A’s and B’s, but still, do you think that I could make it into college even getting 5 fails in the past? Could the A’s and B’s make up for it? Also sorry for the long question lol

What is your current GPA? ACT or SAT scores? Home State?

There are many ways to achieve your goal but since you had 2 years of not great grades, you might need to start at a community college, take the Nursing Pre-req’s and then apply to Nursing school.

There also are alternatives such as working as a Practical Nurse (LPN in most states, Vocational Nuring in Calif.). Admission is easier than for RN programs, and the science classes are less demanding.
Later, you may get a chance to take more classes and get certified as a RN. Many health care employers subsidize tuition for health care classes.