Can I get into Oxy?

SAT I: 1310 (R&W: 630, M: 680)
ACT: N/A
SAT II: N/A
Weighted GPA (school does not report unweighted GPA): 3.87
Rank (percentile if rank is unavailable): Top 20%
AP (place score in parenthesis): AP Comp Sci A (2), AP Euro (2), AP English Lang (4), APUSH (did not take), AP Calc AB (projected 4), AP Physics C: Mechanics (Projected 3), AP Physics C: E&M (Projected 3), AP Macro (not taking), AP English Lit (projected 4)
Senior Year Course Load: AP English Literature, AP Calc AB, PLTW Eng Design & Dev, PLTW Civil Eng & Arch, AP Physics C, AP Macro (semester 1), Intro to Construction (semester 2
Awards: SkillsUSA Mobile Robotics Technology 4th in State, SkillsUSA Related Technical Math 10th in State, JV Tennis Conference Champ
Extracurriculars: 3 years of Jazz band (highest band), 3 years of SkillsUSA, 2 years of VEX Robotics, 3 years of Tennis (1 year on Varsity)
Job/Work Experience: I helped coach a community summer tennis camp over the summer for the past few summers
Volunteer/Community service: MS Youth Camp Counselor 1 week over summer
Essays: Fair to good, answers the prompt
Teacher Recommendation: Yes
Counselor Rec: Yes
State (if domestic applicant): IL
Country (if international applicant): USA
School Type: Public, suburban
Ethnicity: White
Income Bracket: $22,000/yr
EFC: 0
Parents’ education: 1 parent with an associate’s degree, other parent went to college but no degree

Notes: I did end up with two D’s during my time in High School. One was in AP Comp Sci where I didn’t have an excuse to perform so poorly but effectively rebounded the following semester next year to post the highest GPA I’ve received out of all semesters (4.27 weighted). However, after that semester, my father unexpectedly passed away in front of me, my grandmother died, and a friend of mine committed suicide. This resulted in me trying hard to maintain a good GPA for the semester (finished with a 4.0 weighted), but ultimately receiving a second D in a class. The semester after that, my house was foreclosed on and my grandfather passed away. On a more unrelated note, I have been independently managing Type 1 Diabetes since I was 11 years old.

I know this is well after the deadline, but I plan to apply as a transfer for the Spring of 2020 and was hoping to gain some insight from my chances in my current situation. Any input would be greatly appreciated

Update: My total volunteer hours prior to applying will be 120 hours and I will have worked two separate jobs concurrently the summer before applying, working roughly 28-30 hours a week. I also plan to do an interview. Hopefully, this will help improve my chances!

If you incorporate your struggles into your essay and your explanations as to why you received the two D’s, I feel as though you have a fair chance at getting in, but I am just another high school student, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Best of luck!